It has been fun everyone.

Started by MaddenKage, February 03, 2011, 01:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaddenKage

Aloha everyone.  After heavy mediation and thought i have decided that it is in my best interest to leave Twilight.  This is the hardest decision I have ever made in my wow career.  I am really going to miss a lot of the people I am leaving behind here.  I know my action doesn't coincide with past posts I have made where I said I would never leave, however, those were my feelings then and sometimes our needs and wants change. I had a great time here, I do not regret my time here at Twilight.  I wish everyone the absolute best of luck with raiding inside of wow and life outside of wow as well.  I strongly hope Twilight remains the longest living guild on Alex.

Shadowwolf

Uh, this is kinda coming out of left field  ???

I'm not really sure what to say
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

dharq

Apolla

I felt something brewing over the past week or so, and in my opinion there's only one thing to say.  I wish you the best of luck on your misadventures and mishaps as your triumphs and wins. As much as it sucks to lose a longtime member, sometimes it happens and we gotta wish them the best as they have to us. You are a little stubborn and hot-Collared sometimes, but we will miss it.

Little vague on leaving details, bit that's your choice and I respect it. They say treat others as you want to be treated...so go nuts.  If it's just a transfer of guards you are after whether its new server/race/faction or a much needed/sought reality change take it head on and enjoy yourself.  I know I'd want people to support my decision no matter what. If i wanted to leave to join Donkey Kong and dominate the Pokemon puzzle, shop and home-ec league I'd want to have that choice respected. You put some time to think on ot and its what you want-have at it.

So on short, don't sprain your ankle on the way out, it's a bit of a big step.
Aka
Cheers •can't link things or ot crashes my phone...this  is a third copy  *-* •

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Kothnok

Take care and good luck madden wherever you end up.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

jalenos

I always enjoyed talking with you, even if we were on opposite sides of an issue - your knowledge will be missed.  Best of luck!

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut

Solariia

It Saddens me to see you go Madden, wish you the best of luck and best times ever!! Take care of yourself!!

Best Wishes   

Icemunch