taking a break

Started by Muridin, December 28, 2006, 05:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muridin

im fed up with WoW and blizzard atm, so until TBC comes out, ill most likely not come online

just the mount thing has bothered me, and leveling my alt toons has just grinded to a stand still
hopefully TBC will offer more for me, coz im getting both annoyed and bored with the current content...

but ill still troll around teh forums,
its more or less the only kind of intereaction i get outside of family and pets =p

Blackjack

Darkling

I feel ya Muridin. I'm sick of the constant grind myself. blizzard has made this game really tedious. If TBC doesn't offer enough to keep me interested, I'll probably find a different game to play that is actually playable and not a constant grind.

Luise

Well I'll miss ya Muri- but it's good to have a break fromt he game too.

un4

un4

Muridin

ive now decided to take a longer break

i thought it out, and the endless grind that this game is, is just getting too tiresome

but im taking a longer break then the TBC release for some personal reasons,
one of them being, im entering my senior year of high school.... its my last chance to get some decent grades before i start my army career ( which ive also been thinking alot about )

all in all, im taking a predicted couple of months off....

good luck with the new year

im also cancelling the STV arena pvp training session of both lack of interest and numbers ... that and i wont be there to lead it *wink*

so, its an end of this chapter for now, ill still trol the forums

miss ya all, just wont miss WoW

Luise

Well, I will miss you Muri- but glad to hear you want to concentrate on your studies more. If you have any Maths Qs- I'm happy to help ya  :)

Gailzee

Awwwwww, Mur, I'm gonna miss ya. Glad you're still going to come by and say heya. Good luck on you studies and future.

P.S. TB, a new game I've been watching for that should finally come out 1Q is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.  Looks like a lot of fun!

Darkling

Sounds like my kinda game... :pink_elep:

Jandris

I'll miss you too Muridin - take care & best of luck - make sure you stay in touch.

Tankgrl

Awe, Muri! <3 I'll miss you!