Black Temple on Oct 26

Started by Krin, October 27, 2008, 01:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krin

I want to sincerely apologize to last nights raid. I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to get back online. My computer has been causing me trouble as of late, and last night decided to completely cut out. I should have dealt with this sooner so that I couldn't compromise the progress of the guild.

I most likely won't be able to be on consistently or reliably until I can get a new one. Hopefully I can find my receipt so I can cash in my warranty!

Again, sorry for any issues I caused.

Sincerely,

Krin

In riding a horse we borrow freedom - Unknown

Shadowwolf

Sorry to hear that, we figured something bad happened when you vanished for more than 10min. Is it completely dead?

Also, were you finishing up the Hand of A'dal title and if so what were you still needing. Perhaps we can work something into the schedule to help out finishing that if you can get back online before the expansion release.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess