Killer Guides - Death Knight

Started by Shadowwolf, October 10, 2008, 12:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I got this for free from a purchase of something else, hopefully it comes in handy for some of you planning to roll a Death Knight on Nov 13th. You need Adobe Acrobat to open this file.

I havent reviewed it so I really dont know how good it is =P
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Rocknlock

I scanned through it and I think it might be assuming that you're starting off at lvl 55 and he's suggesting wpl/epl quests. I'm not on beta but everything I've heard about starting DK's is theres a bunch of quests for DK's only in which you gain roughly 3 lvls and all your talent points, as well as and a nice set of full blue quality gear (including trinkets and rings) once they're all done. So I dunno if it would be practical to follow this guide until maybe you got to outlands, where I don't think anyone here would need a guide.

Air

The death knight starter area and it's quest line will take you from 55 and the final quest will put you over 58.  The gear you get when hitting 58 should more or less carry you threw all of outlands.  There's a few quest items that can be gotten that are upgrades.

Most of the experience gotten is from the quests and not the mobs killed.  Talent points are apart of the quest rewards.  Usually get 2-4 talent points every 2-3 quests.

Also, the starter area is divided up amongst factions, and than further divided up based on where your at quest wise.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Kothnok

So... Nov 14th, we'll see "4 DK LF HEALER 4 RAMPZ!!!11!!!"?  ;)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Soronus

Quote from: Kothnok on October 10, 2008, 03:31:48 PM
So... Nov 14th, we'll see "4 DK LF HEALER 4 RAMPZ!!!11!!!"?  ;)

Well, if anyone's rolling a DK on Horde side, my Resto druid is 64.