If only...

Started by Shadowwolf, December 23, 2006, 04:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

[wowitem]18582[/wowitem]
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kaethdorala

un4

un4

Blackjack

Emmalina

Fix: Priests can't use swords. Something's wrong witht this picture.

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

un4

A priest might have done damage to me once.

NERF PRIESTS!
un4

Shadowwolf

Its a GM weapon that actually does exist. Why they put stuff in the game like this people can never use ill probably never understand.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Genoism

its not actually in the game that item was created on allazkam a loooong time ago :p

un4

un4

Muridin

you sick minded bastard ... i meant dibs on the sword

Shadowwolf

From my understanding this weapon exists on those "unauthorized servers" so its in the WoW code somewhere if thats the case. Personally I cant verify this myself at the moment so I cant say for sure.

dharq

This has been floating around for at least 6 months now.. Up until 2.0, these were GM only items, but now, from everything I've seen, they're Illidan's personal weapons. (The 2 warglaives that is, not the twin blades). Not sure if this will be obtainable in the xpak or not.  ???

But you're right Shadow, the only way to get those in the game currently is through the use of an unauthorized server.. (just like how the ppl make all those "power of a GM" videos on Google vid).

Genoism

basically what you could do is download the allakzam reader, see how it logs stuff and inject it with a fake item and then upload it, and no one at allakzam would know better until they saw it wondering if an item that does 9999999999 dmg really exists :p I've seen some pretty ridiculous stuff on that site back when ppl though it was a cool thing to do and i remember ppl getting all fired up about it asking all these stupid questions lol.

dharq

Well, put it this way.. it's been in the items db since the patch that brought in the goblin jumper cables XL

This is a legit item, just no way to get it legitimately ;)  At least until TBC comes out, then we'll see if they've changed that.