Insane Axe

Started by Kaethdorala, January 30, 2007, 10:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I personally plan on levelling my protoss zealot...watch out for my carrier trinket!!!

Gutboy

I don't think I could handle a dungeon full of murlocs...

And I do apologize for suggesting that Twilight might never see this loot -- I am but a noob to real guild cooperation, so I just fell back on my experience which is that stuff like that never happens for me. If we ever do get to that point here, I will be first in line to help out!

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Genoism

Quote from: Arcdelad on February 01, 2007, 08:44:35 AM
I personally plan on levelling my protoss zealot...watch out for my carrier trinket!!!

<- leveling a hydralisk :p

un4

I've got a ghost, myself.  Just trained lockdown!  :D
un4

Kaethdorala

QuoteLets also not forget that there is a future instance planned called "Battle for Mount Hyjal" where we will have to fight Archimonde (part of the Caverns of Time quests, but yet to be in place) as well as Lady Vashj (understudy of Queen Azshara). The level of bosses up and coming pales in comparison to what you guys have experienced to this point.

Lady vashj is already a 25 man raid instance in coilfang resivoir. But she might be in hyjal too, I doubt it though cause she was with illidan not the burning legion so I dont think she will be there.