Emmerald Updated

Started by Arcdelad, January 28, 2008, 09:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Finally - this website has been updated with all of the latest items and item changes from the last patch. A must-see for any druid.

http://www.emmerald.net/Bear_Mitigation/Index.html

Tolwen

The Link was great Arc, tnx! :)

Lynette

Updates for Patch 2.4 items...Just need 600 badges and I have everything I want for my druid.

Item ------------------------------ Cat ----- High-Cat ----- Bear -------- High-bear
[Belt of the Silent Path] ------------204 ------ 226 -------- 409 ---------- 539
[Embrace of Everlasting Prowess] ---240 ------ 285 -------- 807 ---------  1033
[Tunic of the Dark Hour] ------------264 ------294 -------- 666 ---------   856
[Handwraps of the Aggressor] ------179 ------ 211 -------- 546 ---------   702
[Tameless Breeches] -------------- 230 ------ 284 -------- 809 --------- 1023
[Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer]--267 ------ 296 -------- 623 ---------- 792
[Angelista's Revenge] ------------- 158 ------ 181 -------- 225 ---------- 313
[Ring of the Stalwart Protector] ----  0  -------  0 --------- 458 ---------- 558
[Staff of the Forest Lord] ---------1338 ------1373 -------- 520 ---------- 680

Arcdelad

Emmerald has now been updated for Patch 2.4.

Can anyone say [item]Tameless Breeches[/item]?

Nixphire

I can say [item]Grovewalker's Leggings[/item]

Arcdelad

what the hell would a druid want with INT and bonus healing?!? how does that add to our DPS or tanking?!?

Nixphire

Quote from: Arcdelad on April 07, 2008, 12:47:33 PM
what the hell would a druid want with INT and bonus healing?!? how does that add to our DPS or tanking?!?

Good question. Looks like there is 20 int on your [item]Tameless Breeches[/item]

Arcdelad

so youll sign my petition to get that changed to extra STA or AGI?

Arcdelad

damn.....the wow item viewew shows the tameless breeches as a kilt...

fine...i submit blizzard....i will now, 15 months or so into BC, wear a skirt....I hope your happy....

Nixphire

"It's not a skirt it's a keeelt"

Don't lie, you need mana to heal me. And I know you know where that button is, you healed me that one time.

JohnnieRat

Arc trained heals?
I've seen a few tranquilities and frenzied rejuv butttttt

capnpop

One time bigwigs told me i got an innervate from arc...

I think it lied...

Arcdelad

sometimes our healer mana regen lately has been so good ive even innervated things like mages and prot pallies lol

when we have a s-priest with us all of our healers have almost unlimited mana...seems like the innerate should be saved for the s-priest...

Tolwen

bump! to bring this on the first page of druid forums again!(great link for our feral druids!) O0

Arcdelad

FYI: The armor values in Emmerald's sheet no longer match what the real values are (do a mouse over the wowhead, then look at the right for what he used for calcs based on the old armor values)

this means until emmerald updates this, the sheet has some flaws...be careful =)