Lol?

Started by JohnnieRat, October 05, 2008, 08:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnieRat

:scared_cat:

Trismus

nevermind lol, I get it :p
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Arcdelad

so jr...how are you feeling about your incoming nerfs now that they have officially stated you are unbalanced? hehehe

Arcdelad

[blizzard]Retribution paladin nerf
We don't nerf anyone due to public outcry. If we did, there would probably be 1-2 classes left that were even PvP viable.  At most seeing a lot of QQ about one class might get us to look at the numbers to see if there is any truth to the matter. However I will say that in this case there were so many people telling us the same thing that it's hard to come up with an explanation for how they can all be wrong and some of the Ret paladins be right. (I say "some" because several Ret paladins admit they were killing stuff to fast.)

We collect a lot of data from both Beta and the live servers, and Ret paladins were killing people very quickly and often, especialy at level 70. Even after the nerfs, they are still very good at 70.

It's never fun to nerf anyone and we know the boards are going to be on fire for several days when we do it. It's our fault that the imbalance existed in the first place and we needed to take steps to correct it. Players are understandably nervous about the new world order with all of the changes we've made to classes and combat. Most of them, I am confident, want to see balance problems fixed quickly. (Source)[/blizzard]

There ya go Jr hehehe