game quitting on me

Started by Thane, May 29, 2010, 10:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thane

The game keeps quitting on me. I log in for a few minutes and then it just force quits. It brings me to my desktop where I get a message telling me to send blizzard a message. I've sent it many times. The window that pops up has all my computers specs on it and all my in game in for (where i was was, character I was playing as etc). I changed my password nothing happened. any clues? re-install game I'm guessing?

Tony

You can try running the repair tool. If that doesn't work, a re-install should get you back up and running.

jalenos

I had that happen to me a lot, I'd log in at Dalaran and within a few seconds I'd get the desktop and the "tell blizzard what you were doing" thing.  I can't remember who told me in g chat but it was mentioned that my video card might not be up to speed; I replaced the video card...no more crashes.
It might not match your issues but just throwing it out there.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut

Thane

yeah something funny is going on. I trashed the game and am re-installing it. I started installing it at midnight last night. It's still going!. Maybe my computer is messed up? who knows.