Started by Sethrow, February 09, 2011, 11:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethrow

...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18:
Usage: GetGuildInfo("unit")
Time: 02/10/11 02:22:18
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `GetGuildInfo'
...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: in function `InspectGuildFrame_Update'
...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:8: in function <...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:6>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil

Anyone able to assist, i googled nothing i could find helpful

Kothnok

That is an error in the standard Blizz UI, so you have two things you can try.

1. Delete the file located in {MyWoWFolder}\Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua and let Blizzard restore it with the latest version.

2. If #1 doesn't work, disable all your addons. If that works, you then have the pleasure of the long process of figuring out which addon is causing an issue with Blizz UI.

If neither work... well... aside from running Repair.exe in WoW, you wouldn't be able to fix it (I have the source code for that Blizz UI file, but even if I fixed it, I couldn't replace their UI file since they locked down the game to prevent any kind of tampering).  Even if I succeeded in fixing their file, you risk permanent ban for using said modification.  :-\

You could just install BugSack and ignore the error completely if it persists.  ;)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Sethrow

ty koth, think i'm going to have to try that bug addon see if will do anything... or switch to grid for my healing mod but then i fear i will be a noob healer again :(

Shadowwolf

You might get more error details with Bugsack as well. Sometimes the default in game popup isnt as detailed to see where the error is coming from.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Sethrow

I've gone threw every add on everything with out that bugg addon, problem exist in healbot addon i'm pretty sure

Lord Entropy

You could try Vuhdu until healbot gets fixed - I use Vuhdu and I've heard they are similar.