Outfitter Issues

Started by usonian, April 11, 2007, 10:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usonian

I downloaded the Outfitter mod the other day and it has been nice to instantly switch between tanking and dps sets.  However, when I create a new outfit called "tank" the outfit does not save when i come back to another wow session after logging out.  Is there something I'm missing here? It doesn't make sense to create a set for only one session at a time.

Arcdelad

It works great for me...I have three outfits set up in there (cat form, bear form, and healer outfit), and those categories are always saved when I come back...

the tricky thing is if you want to permanently add a piece to an outfit you need to have that side panel open (where all the checkmarks appear on your gear) and then equip the item...it then permanently replaces gear...

usonian

I have that part covered, I just don't have my self-created "tank" outfit saved when I log on every day.  Does the program already have cat, bear, and healing form outfits set up?  If that is the case then they should stay there because they are in the program already.

Arcdelad

no...i created my own categories...I also wiped out all of their premade categories, like birthday suit, argent dawn, and such

Tolwen

donno Uso, havn't had such a problem with it yet