What to use?

Started by Caedryne, August 17, 2006, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedryne

What would be considered the can't live without add-ons? Which add-ons do you guys feel are the ones to go with? Right now - I'm using CTmod everything they have with some of them turned off, I have CT Raid Assist but don't use it yet. Atlas, Auctioneer, Enchnatirx, Damagemeters,Fizzwidget,Bagon and warrior.

Has anybody ever used that Ten Ton Hammer add-on I know it's not a mod and collects info. I'm thinking of it only becuase they don't support gold farmers and Thottbot does?

Kothnok

The ones I couldn't live w/o are ones you wouldn't need (all caster oriented).
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Caedryne

Very helpful Koth lol ;)  thanks. I started a priest alt - would they be helpful for him

Kothnok

I can't live without Decursive!  An absolute must for any caster to help cure poison/curse/magic/etc.
A close 2nd is Benecast.  I love to drive-by-buff. =)
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Caedryne

Me too, I love running by and buffing someone, they look stunned and some think they were attacked it's a riot :) - I will get those for my priest

un4

I use CT with just about everything turned off.
un4

Shadowwolf

IMO, for the mid-level to higher end instances and raids, Decursive is a must have. Especially when you run scholo or strat. Scholo its so important on some bosses to get those curses off people, the timing on that can make or break the boss fight. Especially that 75% decrease to healing the Barov guy puts on people, with the way he hits, tank would be down in a matter of seconds with or without healing. The instructor upstairs of him too, 2100 shadow damage in 60 sec. All nasty stuff that manual targeting for removal just cant be efficient with.

CT_Raid is good for raids. Helps to show what buffs people have, the timers left on them, shows main tank targets, etc. You wont really see much use of that till 55+ or in PvP really.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess