Bongos with Druids

Started by Vengeance, February 08, 2008, 12:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengeance

So, I just downloaded Bongos, and I need help with the shapeshifting bars. If I shift to cat, the bar for it pops up, yet when i press say, 1 for mangle, it switches out to go on with healing touch, which is on my "1" on my druid form bar...any help appreciated. I read about this earlier, but I cant find the explanation of the stances again  :-[

fiere redfern

Echk.. bongos >.<

I had the same issues with bongos that you're having, Dep - iirc I either fixed it by placing each cat/bear form ability into the bar that has the default hotkeys on it when I was in cat/bear "stance" - or I tried that, got frustrated, and dumped it for Bartender 3 =P Which by the way works fine with minimal customization - it has a stance bar built in, and all you need to do is move the abilities from whatever default bar they're under (mine were like 3 and 5 for some reason) to the hotkey bar, and you're good to go.

Nixphire

On another forum post I found that there might be a feature "paging" you could turn on.

Seems a lot of users have had this issue.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=5FD9412758133A04B692A4513BE24330?topicId=965558327&sid=1

That's about all I found in the 3 min of searching google :)
Hope that helps

Vengeance

Alright, I guess Ill be getting either bartender or maybe CTbars...
Thanks a bunch  :)

Shadowwolf

I use Bongos on my druid, and it works very good actually. You need to hide the bars you are swapping to so they dont overlap and set bar 1 to swap to that bar number on whichever form. If you dont hide the bars then they overlap and thats why you have the issue you're having. It took me a few minutes to figure that out when I first ran the newest version of Bongos.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess