Omen 3

Started by Shadowwolf, October 14, 2008, 11:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

http://www.twilightonalex.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_details&Itemid=5&gid=87

I have it up. This version works with the new Blizzard threat API so its supposed to be dead on accurate. Omen now is basically a window to see comparatively where you stand with threat since the Blizz UI version only shows your own and no one else.

QuoteHow do I make Omen3 look like Omen2?
Change the both the Background Texture and Border Texture to Blizzard Tooltip, change the Background Color to black (by dragging the luminance bar to the bottom), and the Border Color to blue.

Why does no threat data show on a mob when I target it even though it is in combat?
The Blizzard threat API does not return threat data on any mob you are not in direct combat with. We suspect this is an effort on Blizzard's part to save network traffic.

Does Omen3 sync or parse the combat log?
No. Omen3 does not attempt to sync or parse the combat log. Currently there are no intentions to do so.

The threat updates are slow...
Omen3 updates the threat values you see as often as Blizzard updates the threat values to us.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess