Maiden of Virtue - First Guild Kill

Started by Arcdelad, June 01, 2007, 06:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Hey guys, wanted to give a HUGE grats to twilight in general for our very first downing of the maiden of virtue...

no only did we down her, but we downed her on our second attempt, with people who had never been in kara before, with ZERO deaths. All in all we mowed down attumen in record time, killed moroes on our second attempt, and then marched up and killed the Maiden.

We will continue this run on Saturday at 10, starting with the opera event...those who attened this thursday run will get preferential signup status, but please if you didnt attend dont let that deter you from signing up...

Voc took a group photo...hopefully hell be gracious enough to post it :)

Thanks and grats to: Dagii, Gren, JohnnieRat, Kittypurple, Razia, Stach, Ty-lani, Usonian, and Voc.

fiere redfern

Wow, impressive stuff!

Congrats to everyone on the run! =)

Lynette

Tolwen

un4

That's because we're beasts.

Awesome job, guys.
un4

Jandris

Impressive guys! Congrats on downing the Maiden.

Kaidelina

Awesome!!!

Hopefully to opera and beyond next run :D

Muridin

grats guys!!!

wish i was there...you better down the next event

Ereeguar

grats!
now if i could get my priest to 70 :o

Arcdelad

Yesterday buz, gren, kaid, khader, koth, tyban, lynette, razia, and stach took down Attumen, Moroes, and the Maiden ALL in just around 2 hours.

WOW!!!!

un4

un4

Buzan

Quote from: Arcdelad on June 13, 2007, 11:56:20 AM
Yesterday buz, gren, kaid, khader, koth, tyban, lynette, razia, and stach took down Attumen, Moroes, and the Maiden ALL in just around 2 hours.

WOW!!!!

One of the best instance runs I ever ran since I started playing WOW so long ago. Great great group, everyone was an ace and overall just a magnificent evening.