Bot Farming

Started by Zario, September 20, 2006, 08:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario

Hey all.  I found a new hobby this morning.  Farming for BOTS.  I was chasing one around burning steeps and skinning all his elite kills before he has a chance to.  I ended up with multiple dragonscales and stacks of rugged leather.  Loot the bots!

Darkling

Lyte

un4

un4

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Genoism

with viewing a targets target u can tag the mobs before they do and they will still kill it :D

Emmalina

Or you can file 6 tickets about the same, indubitable farmer and only get some "we are investigating the situation" response each time.  /who Falnnks = Deadwind Pass never fails.

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Darkling

Falnnks is still there and there is a second 60 hunter that bots there as well. Can't remember her name though.

Lyte

Amily used to always be there too.  Not sure if he/she is still around.

magnetite

A guy named Evere on Kael'Thas sat in Owl Wing Thicket in Winterspring for 2 solid months while I was farming money for my shaman's skeletal warhorse and a month after that. I wondered what he was doing there, until about a week ago, I said to myself "he has to be a bot. No living person would be in the same place when I get up, get home from work, and go to bed". You'd drive yourself mad from not sleeping. So I did the only sane thing at the time. Reported him. ;D