Detroit

Started by un4, December 28, 2008, 02:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

un4

Here's to the Lions, who finished with a perfect season.  Their last win was on Dec. 23, 2007 and they are 10-38 in their last three seasons.  They are the first team to lose all sixteen games in a season in NFL history.

Here's to an unbeatable level of failure!
un4

dharq

Go Bears! At least my team's better than Detroit, lol.  ]:D

Grendeel

They really havent had a great team since Barry Sanders' early retirement.   That was the time to get the people around him to win a superbowl, and they didnt.  Detroit has never been the same since he retired.

dharq

Exactly, Gren. Fortunately for Bears fans, they weren't that smart. :) Well, ok, honestly, it didn't make that much of a difference... The Bears pretty much blew during the Wannstedt years. I would include the Jauron years there too, but Sanders retired right before that season started. But gah! Following up Ditka with those two... What were they thinking?

Saddest part about Barry Sanders was that he really was one of the greats... It really is a shame they never built him the team he deserved. :(

Emmalina

Being a Vikings fan, I got to watch Barry stomp all over the Minnesota defense every time they played. He was on the wrong team, but he was definitely fun to watch.

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5