What a warm welcome

Started by Tony, February 08, 2009, 07:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I am really stoked to be here and look forward to meeting all of you. By the way, my REAL name is Tony.

Belandand

And the suu-un will set for you...

Tony

Arcdelad

this has nothing to do with anything except being partially related to music....the paramore girl though.....is what every band member in your band should look like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC-y8ULLDz4

Tony

Haha, we actually do 4 paramore songs! My sister is the lead singer...

www.myspace.com/onepastmars

Arcdelad

Donnelly

Nice to meet you, Tony! Thanks for posting your band website too. It's always great to see what people do outside of Warcraft!

Jarekai

Has anyone warned Adira about Arc yet?

Words of advice man. Don't mention that you have a sister while in the presence of Arc. In fact, the less you say about any females you even know, the better it is for them!

And Lord help you if you play a female toon in game, or in my case, have a pet. Thanks to him, my cat is now in therapy! :o

fiere redfern

Quote from: Jarekai on February 09, 2009, 09:21:44 AM
Words of advice man. Don't mention that you have a sister while in the presence of Arc. In fact, the less you say about any females you even know, the better it is for them!

This, and add Geos in there. Be ware, "Is she hot?" incoming   ::)

Krin

I don't think he has to ask that question... even I think shes hot lol  ;)
In riding a horse we borrow freedom - Unknown

Shadowwolf

You still have not run through Orgrimmar naked with a loud murloc on your head screaming "I Like Cheese!". Thats a mandatory initiation procedure  ]:D
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tony

Quote from: Shadowwolf on February 09, 2009, 10:36:31 AM
You still have not run through Orgrimmar naked with a loud murloc on your head screaming "I Like Cheese!". Thats a mandatory initiation procedure  ]:D

I knew there was a catch to all of this... I will be doing it tonight and uploading the video to YouTube.

One thing though, where do I find said murloc helmet? I dont see any in the AH?

Fleecy

oh murloc helm and "i like cheese"... did the rules change??  I thought it was a low lvl male toon wearing a dress singing "I feel pretty" ..... hmmmm  :laugh:

TheGeneral451

Tony is the bassist single????  :lovesick: :Hearts: ???

Tony

Quote from: TheGeneral451 on February 09, 2009, 02:50:03 PM
Tony is the bassist single????  :lovesick: :Hearts: ???

Haha, no, she is married to the bass player of another local band.