Its that Time of Year again!

Started by TheGeneral451, November 20, 2009, 04:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGeneral451

Happy Birthday Fleecy!!!!!!!!!  Hope you have a Great day!
:pumpk_pie:

Tony

un4

Fleeeeeeeeeeeceeeeeeeee..... happy birthday!  :redryder:
un4

Jaidis

"No one has ever eaten a hotpocket and thought man I'm glad I ate that"   Jim Gaffigan

Grendeel

Cottonbaler

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!

Friends help you move...
...REAL friends help you move bodies.

I Believe In Making Sacrifices. Can I Start With You?

Riddlerr

damn man! you gave me a heart attack.  Good thing her bday is next week on the 27th :P

Jilinna

Quote from: Riddlerr on November 20, 2009, 02:51:23 PM
damn man! you gave me a heart attack.  Good thing her bday is next week on the 27th :P

hahaha, least now you wont forget when it comes next week  :laugh:

I'll have to wish it to you again, but happy exactly a week til your birthday :) 7 days to go!! the countdown begins  :laugh:
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

TheGeneral451

<---- fail!

I thought she said the 20th in a convo before.  This is the last time i start one of these threads.  I suck at life, happy b-day 7 days early!

Shadowwolf

haha, its on the calendar, when its a normal link its coming up, when its bolded its that day
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Fleecy

Thanks Zy, it's the thought that counts   ;)

Quote from: Jilinna on November 20, 2009, 03:49:13 PM
Quote from: Riddlerr on November 20, 2009, 02:51:23 PM

hahaha, least now you wont forget when it comes next week  :laugh:

I'll have to wish it to you again, but happy exactly a week til your birthday :) 7 days to go!! the countdown begins  :laugh:

Jil, if he forgot... we would have problems!  >:(  His bday is the 27th of July, so remembering the 27th of November better not be hard for him!  :laugh:

kajunlady

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Zario

Yay, happy early birthday.  It's the same day as my dog;s....who just caught on fire....bye

Cottonbaler

So Guild Officers get week long celebrations of their birthdays - Awesome!
Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!

Friends help you move...
...REAL friends help you move bodies.

I Believe In Making Sacrifices. Can I Start With You?

fiere redfern

What?! I was never informed of this... hrm.

Happy Early, Flee =)