Congratulations Dagii!!!

Started by sixrocko, January 11, 2010, 06:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixrocko

:D Congratulations to Dagii for breaking in to the server's top 100 geared people. I know we don't rate our guild members by the gear but rather by their talent (which Dag also has) but I am very proud to be a member of this guild. It won't be long before more of us are on top of this list. Good Job Dagii.

Check wow-heroes.com on the realm section for the top 100 on alex server.

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Trismus

And he did it with an ilevel 200 trinket too :p

Grats man :>
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Krin

In riding a horse we borrow freedom - Unknown

Tony

I would rather give props to Dagii for his skill not his gear

Skill > Gear

By far in the top 10, if not 5, hunters on the server. Me being the first 4 or 9 depending on the number I choose.

Krin

Quote from: Tony on January 11, 2010, 11:47:53 AM
By far in the top 10, if not 5, hunters on the server. Me being the first 4 or 9 depending on the number I choose.

Haha! Cute :P
In riding a horse we borrow freedom - Unknown

Dagii

wow thx guys!!  I had no idea lol

fiere redfern

lol@gearscores. Those things make me laugh. Sure you can farm badges like nobody's business, but are you any good at what you do?

And in that, skill > all. I've seen my fair share of toons in crap gear who've pulled dps numbers that make me scratch my head and go "huh? you should only be doing half that!" So grats to Dag, not for being geared, but being a damn fine player :) And that goes for the likes of all y'all - without the group of people we have here, we would not have achieved half of what we've accomplished.

Here's to Twilight!  :Alliance Banner:

Mary

kajunlady

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Fab

Big gratz Dagii! Impressive coming from a non hardcore guild thats for sure! :General Smiley: