Nobles cards?

Started by Gutboy, September 24, 2009, 02:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutboy

Figured it was about time I got around to getting a Darkmoon card, but I don't know how the components are made these days... Any scribes able to help me make (or sell me) Nobles cards? Will pay for all mats and service.

Thx,

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

capnpop

I'd love to do it for ya (I can even help with some mats) BUT (notice, big 'but') when cards are made they are entirely random.  I could make 50 and not get a single nobles card (and have nothing really to do with the others since they are a dime a dozen).  Random things, being random, are a pain in the ass.

Sadly, it isn't cost-effective for you to buy mats for cards just to have 3/4 of the cards be entirely worthless to you due to being the wrong type.

Belandand

I can also make you cards on Belandand. Unfortunately, I have no mats available. However, northrend herbs are cheap atm and I can use any northrend herb for the recipe (I'm pretty sure).

TheGeneral451

i will start doing making them here and there and see what i get and let you know

Gutboy

OK, I now know more about the issue, so I'll put it this way: WTB Nobles Cards  :laugh:

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."

Loridian

Ummm ohji my druid has i think like 3 you could buy off her, Ace, four, and six if u wish

Loridian

mmm make that 4 now, three also just made that one early this morning :)

Gutboy

Those would all be good... find me in game to discuss price.  :Solid Chest:

GB

-- Cerebus