No WoW for me tonight, so says my ISP

Started by Shadowwolf, November 21, 2006, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

All day now my net has been up and down. It works for 5 minutes then its down for 10-15. Been on the phone with the cable company about 6 times now today and they swear to me the soonest they can get someone out here it tomorrow morning. Im tending to believe that as I do believe ive made their lives as much hell as mine is today without a net connection or television (yea TV is out too). Tried to get into WoW but the net just wouldnt have it and I DC before the UI even loads =P

So while Alex didnt go down for maintenance at all this week, my cable company seems to have decided I shouldnt be allowed to play today regardless. Hopefully this is fixed by tomorrow, if not I feel really bad for the tech they plan to send out to my house.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

un4

Muridin

kill em, they cut you of of WoW

if i go for more than a week without WoW ( and i could have gone on if i wanted ) i swear i get withdrawal sypmtoms lol

yes, i am crazy for wow ...*golum volice* my, precious

Luise

That's when you start phoning friends or worse- your kid's friends asking them if you could just use their computer "for a little while".

un4

Shove someone into a closet and install on their comp!  ]:D
un4