Website Sluggishness (8/17/10) 9:00PM EST - 11:00PM EST

Started by Shadowwolf, August 17, 2010, 07:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Just FYI, my co-lo's ISP is having issues with a router causing some serious lag with the server. For some reason the redundant system isnt working right either so the site will be slow to respond till this is resolved. Sorry guys, out of my hands.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Everything should be fine now. Another customer at my co-lo who shares my line was targeted by a multi-gig Distributed Denial of Service attack (had to be huge to take down the line I pay for =/). I was able to help them isolate the issue to where and they were able to block it. If anyone has any more issues let me know as usual.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess