2.0 mods or lack there of

Started by Muridin, December 05, 2006, 05:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muridin

thought about bitching bout the lack of updated mods/addons for wow with this new patch....

some things i sorta rely on arnt ready, like auctioneer ....

discuss

Emmalina

Demand will be high, so I'd suspect they'll be up right quick.

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

un4

I use part of an outdated CT.

v76.
un4

Drygioni

Shadowwolf already has a lot of the new 2.0 mods up for DL

JohnnieRat

www.curse-gaming.com  has a huge list of addons which are updated for the patch. Unfortunately, the server traffic is so high right now from people trying to download them that you can hardly get on the site.

They have about 200 or so addons as of now and I've completely recovered all the ones I'm used to (and a few I thought looked good  :snowman_smiley:)

Vengeance

well then goodbye mods till tommorow  :-\

Shadowwolf

A lot of mods most of us have come to use and love are made by backyard programmers so updates tend to take longer then maybe some others like CT which a whole team works on. If you think this is bad, wait till BC finally arrives =)

Stuff that you know and love will just outright no longer work...ever...lol.

/mourn Decursive
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess