Grid

Started by Tony, October 14, 2010, 07:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

So with the release of 4.0, my grid addon is completely screwed. I installed the newest release from wowace, and I still have the same problem.

When I open the config window, my FPS drops to 2-3. Grid never shows up in the screen. Anyone have an idea of why? I did try uninstalling, deleting settings, and re installing a few times, but just cant get it working. I am lost without this addon, and would give my left arm for it.

Kothnok

The standard Blizzard UI is a Grid replacement.  I would highly recommend trying it out before you turn to an addon for what Grid used to do.

I should have taken a ss of what raid looks like, but since I use the same view for party groups as well, I have 1 shot I can share that gives you an idea of what it looks like.  There are several ways to configure it and you can move the frames around the screen as well.  You can see the frames in the upper left corner.  I took the ss mainly for the goofy way those mobs died.

[attachthumb=1]
[attachurl=1]
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

Im going to give the standard Raid UI a whirl tonight in place of Grid. If it does everything Grid did, Im going to stick with it because at least I know thats 1 less addon to break each patch =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess