Raiding the Undercity!

Started by Kothnok, July 02, 2006, 08:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kothnok

Dharq and I followed Shadow's footsteps last night and snuck into the Horde cities to steal their fire.  In the Undercity though, we decided to sneak deep down inside of it and have a little fun.  We first went to the prisoner section, but they all wanted to kill us; odd since I was hoping to try to free them.  Oh well... on to the Royal Quarter where we can see the Banshee Queen!

Sneaking into the Royal Quarter was interesting because a level 38 hunter glimpsed us as he ran by and started searching for us.  Avoiding him, we got to the chamber where the undead elven Banshee Queen and her demonic consort and royal guard were stationed.  Staying hidden in the shadows, Dharq started licking the horde in the room, including that hunter that was now using flares to find us (boy did that annoy the hunter!).

Managing to avoid detection, I eventually snuck onto the dias with the queen and proceeded to start dancing with her.  ]:D  Must have been a shock to the Horde to see their queen being attacked in the Defense channel only to find a lone elf playing Dance Dance Revolution with their queen, lol!  Several Horde flooded the room afterwards jumping around and claiming victory over my dead body ... johnny come too lately, heh.  Dharq meanwhile is still hidden and still avoiding detection even with all those Horde looking around in there.  ;D

Eventually I released and went back, rezed next to where Dharq was hiding and we both snuck out without further incident.  LOL that was fun!  Even tried to sneak onto the Zepplin, which after a death, I managed to do, though Dharq died on the Zepplin as was auto-rezed at the GY.  :-\

All and all, a blast!

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.