Features to be added or improvements?

Started by Shadowwolf, July 14, 2006, 10:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Ok everyone. Since we want people to start using this system more and more for informative purposes and scheduling, if you have any suggestions or comments on things that need to be added, changed, etc please post them and a brief explanation so I can look into it as an improvement. Some stuff thats in place is already slated for upgrades or improvements like the Bank system which works for now but is on its way to working better where you can request items thru the interface (coming soon, thank you Koth :) ). If its on the list of "to-do" and you suggest it dont worry, it will help me better prioritize things if I see one item being asked for more than another. Right now its a guessing game for me.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

«Tolw£n»

umm your site is gr8!

o O i know lemme use your guild bank it will be gr8! jk ;D

but is there a way that i can sign in for more ppl for the guild event? ( didnt tryed it )

Shadowwolf

You mean sign in other names?

Unfortunately each signup needs its own forum account and each account is limited to one character profile signup per event.

Im not sure what else you mean.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

«Tolw£n»

Darkling

How about someway to communicate (insert chat box here) with other members that may be online. gets boring here at work and then seeing members on and I can't say a damn thing to them. If it's too much trouble to do something like that, then I'm not worried about it. I'll imagine I'm chatting with them.

un4

I have my AIM screen name listed.  Feel free to hit me up when I'm on.

I'd still like a way to manually update my own characters for the roster, if that's doable, Shadow.
un4

Gailzee

Quote from: Thingiebob on August 23, 2006, 02:00:31 PM
How about someway to communicate (insert chat box here) with other members that may be online. gets boring here at work and then seeing members on and I can't say a damn thing to them. If it's too much trouble to do something like that, then I'm not worried about it. I'll imagine I'm chatting with them.

Yeah, like a shout out box or something, good idea!