The Arena

Started by Khanus, March 03, 2007, 10:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khanus

I'm sure there's been a few posts about Arena Teams here already, but I'm not exactly sure of what everyone is doing with them. I'm a way off from 70 still, 63.5 at the time of this post, and I expect to hit 70 in about a week and a half maybe more. I'd like to start getting an idea of who's interested in joining an arena team in the guild. Depending on number of people interested I'll be starting a 3v3 or 5v5 team.
Goals for the team:
  Have fun
  Play 10 games a week, each player recieving "Active" player status
  Recieve a 2000 point rating each week
  Maintain a positive win loss ratio
  Have even more fun

Of course I realize that some of these golas wont be immediate and will require time for the team to become better and more experienced. I'd also like all members to be on either my vent server or Twilights TS server. In the next few weeks I'll be trying to think of a good name for the team, so far names I've come up with are Twilight Mayhem, Twilight H20, Twilight, Twilight Reign to name a few. I'd also ask players to pay their fair share of gold to help with the charter since they are a tad bit costly. I'd really like to see a Twilight arena team assemble that did very well and provided its members with good gear, and above all a great time.

Vengeance

Oh well, no vent, and probly not even close to 10 games a week if their long  :-\
Mabye in 5 months......

Khanus

Well, 10 games a week as a team, so technically you'd only have to play 4 games. I think TS would be better since I wouldnt have people sucking up my bandwidth as well :)

Vengeance

Wait i dont catch on...4 games..?

Khanus

The team has to play 10 games a week to be counted for rating, you as a member have to be in 30% of the teams games to recieve the teams points for the week.

Khanus

Meh...guess I should wait til I actually hit 70 before I mention this again.