Sadly, I get nothing for this...

Started by Shadowwolf, March 10, 2007, 04:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Muridin

yea, ok .... you definatly have TOO much time on your hands .... i dont envy you.... well a bit ....

two questions actually .... curious about a few things..... how big is your moniter/screen resoloution... cos it would seem a might crampt on a 17/19inch screen ....

and the other one, wat addon is that for the flight timer?

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Genoism

your interface scares me :p
I like having the most view space possible with a small collection of mods that don't really get in the way

Shadowwolf

I actually have as much if not more space on my screen. The Viewport setting (the black portion at the bottom) is whats throwing you off into thinking its smaller. Everything is concentrated at the bottom as well as my minimap, or across the very top when im in group, the middle section minus the bars on the right are clear.

un4

un4

Tolwen

Lovica

Hehe, you were talking to Aldel at the time! Only I would notice things like that.

And yay to another ag_uf user!