Dates and times on front page wrong...

Started by Arcdelad, April 01, 2007, 12:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I think in the event section on the front page the dates and times are wrong...i glanced at it today and it said the steamvaults run I have scheduled was the same day as the karazhan run...I started cursing myself for that oversight, but then I went back to the events page and they were indeed different days...

Shadowwolf

Working on it...

This latest Daylight change has screwed the app up. The code for the signup system accounts for daylight savings time on old calendar dates and is messing up the main page which works correctly.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Fixed, hacked the code on the front page to accommodate for the error on the Event System till I have more time to fix it properly.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess