Color Scheme

Started by Shadowwolf, October 20, 2007, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

No its not changing, lol. I thought I would start making the site more festive for each time of the year during holidays more so than just the icons.
It will go back to normal after the holidays end. =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

Something I've noticed - when I'm at my apartment and on this site, I get the black background, but not the orange topic headers. However, when I'm on anyone else's computer (either my boyfriend's or the lab computers), both the black background and the orange headers are present. Not that it's a problem, but I was just curious why this is the case =P

...and then I refreshed the page by posting elsewhere and the orange appeared. Wewt ^_^

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Tolwen

Quote from: Shadowwolf on October 20, 2007, 02:16:35 PM
I thought I would start making the site more festive for each time of the year during holidays more so than just the icons.
It will go back to normal after the holidays end. =)

It looks really cool,  :pumpk4: