photo gallery

Started by Genoism, May 21, 2006, 03:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

how do i upload stuff without making my own album...i dont want to clutter it up or anything...just add to the wow album already there...

Lyte

Ok I'm new to doing it, so hope I remember this correctly.  When you open the gallery (http://forum.twilightonalex.com/gallery/) look along the top bar (dark blue in color) up in the right side of that bar it'll say Upload File.  Click on that, then browse and find your jpeg picture(s).  Then click to upload them.  When you do that, I think it asks you where to put them.  Just select a category that fits it from there I think.

Shadowwolf

You can make your own personal album though. Its a lot easier and its all yours. Wouldnt be a clutter and it would fall in the category of "Users Galleries". Yea but just upload the files and it asks you a category to place them in after its uploaded.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess