Druid software

Started by Arcdelad, December 13, 2007, 12:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Feral druid stats and gear choices can be complicating and challening, especially since a feral druid needs different cat, bear, healing, pvp, arcane resist, etc etc outfits...

I found this today:

http://druid.wikispaces.com/Rawr

Rawr is a downloadable druid "manager" that lets you manage gear, look for upgrades, balance stats, etc etc for your druid. I'm still playing arond with it, but it has some pretty amazing features that are GREAT for druids trying to maximize gear combos and know what upgrades to zone in on...

EDIT: You don't need to actually "install" this...its a program that works just by opening the application. Also, go to file and upload your profile from the armory. Make sure you spell Alexstrasza right :)

Arcdelad

I am rescinding my endorsement of this now LOL

I crunched data using my standard calc sheet and some other resources, and there are some big flaws here.

For example, under cloaks it lists [item]Thoriumweave Cloak[/item] as a better item than [item]Slikk's Cloak of Placation[/item].

Crunching my own numbers, the thoriumweave has a mitigation value of 353.77, while the Slikk cloak is at 436.848 which is FAR superior. There are other instances I can see of this, like shoulders and others.

This has some cool features and the layout is nice, but the math is flawed, at least in how it ranks items.

I use the attached sheet when im comparing items (requires MS Excel)