Anyone else fall off WoW?

Started by Shadowwolf, January 19, 2008, 09:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

un4

The Man Council has voted... your keg should be arriving shortly, Dry.

:leglamp:
un4

Muridin

i still say we should erect a statue in his honor...

un4

un4

LastDyingBreath

Drygioni

Jeez, you guys act like Shadows a monster or something. Just cuz she could hack into Nasa and launch missiles at my house doesn't mean she will.

Besides she's already hacked me.... She hacked into my heart! lol  luv ya Shadow !! :D

p.s. please dont launch missiles at my house. I have only 659 more payments.

Muridin

im not saying shadow is a monster. but i wouldnt even ask me close personal girl friends if they wear bras or not. mainly cos they would brain me, or show me.... i used to (untill i finished school) hang out with some weird girls... anyway... i luvs shadow too. your awesome shadow. oh btw, if u do launch missles at me, dont miss, and make it quick and very painful =p

Drygioni

oh, well the anime pic was, as Shadow said "topheavy" and bra-less. Hence my question to the real life lady. The question was apt.

Oh AND if I may ask another question: why does the White House buy its XMAS decorations in Toronto?

un4

Because they couldn't find any more $10,000 curtains in the US.
un4

kajunlady

im a little late to this one but i cant believe i now have a real image to link shadow with besides the little gnome running around doing lots of damage with a sword thats 2 times bigger then her...lol

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN