Pointless image is...

Started by capnpop, February 16, 2008, 12:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

[youtube=600,450]YlTfxxpvAxE[/youtube].
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

capnpop

Shadowwolf

QuotePerry Watkins, an inventor from Buckinghamshire, is thought to have set a world record for the fastest piece of furniture after driving his dining table down a racetrack at more than 113mph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/7985679/Inventor-sets-world-record-for-fastest-piece-of-furniture.html

Shadowwolf

[youtube=600,450]qyQb192-CPQ[/youtube].

fiere redfern

Nerd Alert, Nerd Alert!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLPVCJjTNgk[/youtube]

(How bad is it that I want to build one of these now?)

Kothnok

As I'm going out of my way to lay the smack down on all kinds of critters to help fulfill this guild achievement, I can't help but hum this tune (which is one I sing quite loudly whenever it plays in the car, I detest pigeons!)...

[youtube=425,350]QNA9rQcMq00[/youtube]

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Kothnok

Kothnok

In Goldstream Provincial Park the Goldstream River turned bright green late Wednesday afternoon Dec 29, 2010 in Victoria, Canada.

Raif

Docsamson

Simmon