Main Menu

WTF?!

Started by fiere redfern, March 01, 2008, 10:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trismus

three accounts in my house being played atm, all of them are dead.

*sigh*
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

kajunlady

hmmmm ok i cant log back in and it says all servers are up wth????

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Trismus

Argent Dawn, Malygos, and Maelstrom (all local servers) seem to be having the same problem.
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Shadowwolf

I think the instance server or something is dead. I get to the load screen for Gruul, and then the server boots me.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

loading... loading.... STILL LOADING! >.<

omw back.. i hope

Nasanna

I think you guys have bad internet or something... most of us are still there, no problem. You guys keep logging in and disconnecting a few seconds later.

Trismus

I'm on the loading screen.

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

Hopefully y'all won't d/c then =P It's taking me forever to get the character screen to load up, and then once gruul's loads it just sits there until i get booted again

Shadowwolf

If you guys are still in Gruul's, id wait by the entrance. You should be getting repops any min now.

Trismus

Shadowwolf

same...not looking good

Kothnok

Ty just tried with Felani and still got booted off too.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

fiere redfern

yeah, other servers load up right quick, but alex just sits.... and sits.... and sits >.<

kajunlady

I hope yall can get back in to gruul in a safe manner.. im calling it a night.. again good luck! see yall tomorrow ( unless i cant sleep)

kajunlady

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN