PTR fun time

Started by capnpop, September 24, 2008, 11:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capnpop

so, my lock finally found his way to the ptr and i got the opportunity to mess around with him a bit.

initially, i wanted to try affliction.  It seemed to have some decent synergy with a felpup due to the mana regen (and being able to keep using dark pact due to the regen).  As you can see in the first image, my felhound wasn't going anywhere...

So I went demon, all the way.  With my standard (high stamina) set we killed galv and i got the HP buff, putting me over 20k, and my pet even found his way over 11k hps. (2nd image).

I also wanted to try some smaller stuff where 1v1/1v2 was more likely so I got into WSG.  Here it was 2/2 after some time but apparently the horde had been camping us for some time.  (got the 20 min debuff on the flag carrier for 100% more damage)  They ended up losing due to their cockiness.

Grendeel

Lol 

Summoning disorientation?   Stunned....  22 days remaining.....now thats some serious cc.

Trismus

Damn lol

What drugs did you feed that mage?
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

capnpop

Quote from: Trismus on September 25, 2008, 05:54:02 AM
What drugs did you feed that mage?

No clue, just know that he was among his group of 9 friends at the base of the GY hill for a long time...

Makes me kinda glad that they lost...they had to be camping there for some time...

Riddlerr

Mage prob had prep buff which u get if u join a bg befor it actually starts.  Its a glitch that pretty much regens ur hp/mana to full every 5 seconds I beleive.  So if any horde has the prep buff need to burn him down in under 5 seconds or he will be fully healed.  Once the horde is dead, prep buff is  gone.  If u join the bg after it starts, no prep buff is given.   

capnpop

yeah, that too...happened to me in AV, full everything is nice...

capnpop

Endless prep buff = win