Illi down!!!

Started by Tolwen, November 02, 2008, 11:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasanna

Congratulations everyone :) I had a great time learning the fight and killing Illidan. One question though: where does Akama go during the fight? Why doesn't he help us? Maiev at least attacks Illidan while she's there.

Heh, any healer's UI will look similar to that (or at least that full)... plus I have totems and timers for them and their cooldowns crammed into mine.

Kothnok

Illidan summons aides to the fight which is why Akama leaves us.  He is going downstairs to prevent anyone from interfering with our combat.  So he helps us, but offstage.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Ity

Congratz to all the raiders that was there. I'm proud to be a part of Twilight and to be in the first kill of Illidan! :tombstone:

JohnnieRat

Not all healers look like that but Cap's good so whatever works for him. At least it's not the old 40 man raids... those were absolute hell to set up a UI for

Emmalina

I think it's pretty common for a healer UI to be pretty crammed. I invested in a 22" monitor just because I couldn't fit everything I wanted on the old 17". But yeah, those 40 mans were bad. I either had to have tiny tiny health bars or I couldn't see much of what was happening. It's much better now, but I still lose a majority of the left side of my screen to health bars.

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

capnpop

17 inch monitor hurts a bit, but the chat screen is huge and my grid goes to the other side above chat.

I know my UI is a mess and if i'm doing anything other than healing (if i'm ret) i need to shut grid off so i can see what's going on...(don't *need* to, but it helps tons...)

fiere redfern

I guess I'm the odd healer out - I can actually see who we're fighting, even when I'm healing >.> and this on a 15.5"er!

Soronus

Zario

Gratz all.  You're awesome. 

I'm especially jealous of Dagii.  Super gratz on the bow  :)