LittleWigs Changes for WotLK

Started by Shadowwolf, November 13, 2008, 03:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

For those of you who do not know what LittleWigs is, its boss alerts like you have for raid bosses but for 5-man instance bosses. It works with BigWigs to provide timers, alerts and bars for each encounter.

With the release of WotLK, the LittleWigs author decided to focus solely on Wrath instances and has packaged the Burning Crusade alerts separately.

Previously, I bundled LittleWigs with Bigwigs to make things easier for people, but now with this change, I think it best to keep both a separate download.
You can use both if you choose, theres no need to choose 1 or the other, however some people might feel they no longer want timers and whatnot for BC so I thought it best to keep both separate.

Please make sure you delete all your old "LittleWigs" folders before installing either of these downloads.

If you are looking for alerts and timers for WotLK instances, download the package below:

LittleWigs "Wrath"

For alarms and timers for Burning Crusade bosses, download the package below:

LittleWigs "BC"
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess