<Wizards Council> at its best...

Started by Shadowwolf, February 08, 2009, 12:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I'm amazed at how full of themselves some of them are. I think they actually believe they are the best which is just sad in every way possible,

[03:22:02] [74:Ayanah]: gg powerlvling
[03:22:33] [W From] [72:Ugotgnomed]: gotta be ready for 25man naxx on tuesday :P
[03:22:43] [W To] [72:Ugotgnomed]: hope you learn your class by then
[03:22:48] [W From] [72:Ugotgnomed]: already can
[03:23:05] [W From] [72:Ugotgnomed]: but power leveling is the win
[03:23:17] [W To] [72:Ugotgnomed]: may as well ebay then
[03:23:34] [W From] [72:Ugotgnomed]: i play mine beter than yours :P
[03:23:38] [W To] [72:Ugotgnomed]: LOL, w/e
[03:23:56] [W To] [72:Ugotgnomed]: from where i stand you arent playing at all, the druid is
[03:24:12] [W From] [72:Ugotgnomed]: lol yeah adn check my guild
[03:24:14] [W To] [72:Ugotgnomed]: have fun being another one of the thousands of fail DKs
[03:24:16] [W From] [72:Ugotgnomed]: skilled players
[03:24:21] [W To] [72:Ugotgnomed]: and? what about? it sucks
[03:24:38] [W From] [72:Ugotgnomed]: no were one of the top on server yours sucks
[03:24:43] [W To] [72:Ugotgnomed]: alrighty, so you think, to each his own i guess
[03:24:58] [W To] [72:Ugotgnomed]: cleared the same content idiot, theres only 3 raid instances in the game atm
[03:24:59] [W From] [72:Ugotgnomed]: you should app to a real guild and learn to raid
[03:25:09] [W To] [72:Ugotgnomed]: you guys just did it sooner, doesnt make you better, makes you bored
[03:25:14] [W To] [72:Ugotgnomed]: at any rate, convos done
[03:25:17] Ugotgnomed is now being ignored.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

TheGeneral451

Air

"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Lynette

Yea, sounds like some punk kid who has a distorted perspective of himself and life in general.  My guess is WC has lots just like him.

What is funny is watching how fast a guild like WC can unravel.  I wonder if they are even around come July/August.

moonras

Had a chance to meet one of their members in 25 man voa. Apparently 3 mages is too many to have for a run when they were looking for dps and a guildie offered to go. But inviting 5 or 6 hunters is all the rave.

TheGeneral451

hunters are ftw, the more the merrier.  in a 25 man voa i feel like you should have the MT, a BM hunter for OT, 4 healers, and 19 hunters of mixed abilities.

Trismus

For players who claim to be so amazing they are really, really bad at pvp. Maybe it has changed, but I remember being invited to a 5v5 team with them, classic 2345 setup (this was s4 pre 3.0) and they were unable to get past 1600 despite having practically every piece of s3/4 gear and honor gear attainable with sub 1600 ratings. Then they blamed me, so I left.

Some time afterwards I joined a team from Idiocracy: enhancement shaman, ret pal, war, rogue, healadin and we hit 1800 in 2 hours with a load of PvE gear. I'm pretty sure the healer was drunk, also.

My point is this: if you want to be an ass and talk some trash at least have the decency to be good at what you do. If you are bad at it then you are just pathetic. Elitist attitudes are miserable and an inability to back them up is even worse.

-Tris
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Hugh

Trismus

Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Shadowwolf

Awesome guild:

Quote[21:31:55] [To] [80:Feaughoeren]: Id appriciate it if you stopped trying to poach our shammys, clearly you dont know enough about our guild to realize people here dont want part of yours, 2 diff worlds, so find your Shaman elsewhere.
[21:32:23] [From] [80:Feaughoeren]: piss off
[21:32:27] [To] [80:Feaughoeren]: LOL, loser
[21:32:33] [To] [80:Feaughoeren]: i tried to be nice

[21:32:33] Feaughoeren is ignoring you.

This guy is an officer too. Really classy.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Hugh

lol i meet this gnome when i was lv 75 and she was lv  77 and she/he was tellin me she was goin to run nax when she hit lv 80, easy and stuff, and i was lv 80 and seen her again she was just lv 78, and not only that i seen her look for a herioc group the other day and is not even in wiz anymore

capnpop

Ugotgnomed didn't last long shadow and he still isn't lvl 80

moonras

I never did pay attention but I know this person on their main toons. Known them since I was a member of Elite Spartans a long time ago and we were both officers. Never seen them act like this though. Kind of sad to see how some people I look forward to playing  with can be at times.

Hugh

This person just topped it off in worse player of all time, (Ugotgnomed). My dear Friend Nightngail is a resto druid fairly new to heriocs and lv 80 and was asked by this player to heal herioc nexxus, which is no walk in park for fresh heals anyway yet this guy knew she was a newbie 80, once inside the instance, he is tanking and desided that he is goin to do major pulls cause he is and i quote a (uber tank, cause he has completed nax.) so durin this run he is completely overwhelming the healer and she is oom cause of massive pulls that i believe even we would have troubles with, i mean come on 9 mobs one pulls with a new druid healers that mana reg may not be the best. so the other dps keep dieing cause she tried her best to keep the tank up, so many deaths later she said something to him (plz, try not to pull so many at once, i cant keep up) yet again he does not listen, so more ppl died and she said kk if you cant slow down then you should prob replace me. Then the fun start guys, once she dropped group he started, so call her a bad healer, not only a bad healer but worse, (Kids plz dont read) called her a Healing S**t and she is a F**king moron, and that she shouldnt be a D**m noob and should go back to outland and do heriocs there, not only that she put him on ignore and he made a alt to start calling her it again and pst her, again with callin her name like the c word and the s word and Ho and such. this is one of my closet friends and really reall really pissed is there anything i can do she wont report him cause she never done that before, i wanna say somethin to him but dont wanna make twilight look bad so i havent said anythin to him, she healed herioc Uk with apolla, FI, and i and some fresh rogue her friend tryin to get him into a herioc, (ppl turn him down) she did great apolla only died a couple times. but this guy made the top of my hate list, i mean he replace alot of ppl on it

so my sister tried to contact a officer of Ugotgnomed guild, they just said LOL i'm not giving you my Gm name, Guild is Sempter somthing i think

fiere redfern

I can corroborate Hugh's story - his friend was incredibly sweet and good natured while we were in heroic UK, but took Apo's and my deaths harder than I've ever seen as a tank. I sent a tell to her after the run explaining how every single death was the product of a reckless tank and a dps that likes to mash buttons and not pay attention during heroics and therefore NOT her fault, which finally put her at ease, but the point is that NO one should have to go through that sort of harrassment, ESPECIALLY in a video game. Hugh, I'd advise you to tell her to alert blizz to the situation and get this idiot banned; he's caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people and needs to be put in his place.