Main Menu

/sigh

Started by Fleecy, April 14, 2009, 07:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleecy

43%  >:(  I'm probably not even going to have time to play tonight at this rate  :(

Jilinna

awwwwww  :'( ill make sure to wait till u come on before i log off :P
yea the downloader was really slow for me as well, but eventually after turning off my firewall and restarting my comp a few times it started working...
Hang in there!  :(

Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Fleecy

um nope, I should have known you would have the patch on our site, but didn't see it....didn't look to hard either :(  I was using the blizzard downloader...    >:(

Fleecy

Little more time, at 89% now, thanks Shadow! 

Quote from: Jilinna on April 14, 2009, 07:55:03 PM
awwwwww  :'( ill make sure to wait till u come on before i log off :P

Up to you Jil hehe, not a big deal, I'll see ya tomorrow if not tonight.

Scratch that, a little longer than I thought, probably best to not wait up hehe

Shadowwolf

Just in time to not be able to log on, hahaha
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Zario

I was in on all my accounts, and all just got bounced to the "Error retrieving character list" message.  Boooo.  Other realms work, just not Alex.

Jilinna

haha :P how long now fleecy?
tht happened to me to but i just got back on
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO