Alchemy Research

Started by Shadowwolf, April 21, 2009, 12:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Ok, this I never knew but now that I do its rather irritating to spend all those mats for nothing really:

QuoteThank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department.

Issue Reported: I just did Northrend Alchemy Research and I learned nothing. Im pretty sure I dont know every recipe in the game yet, so Im not sure whats going on. It created 2 flasks, but taught me nothing.

The issue reported above is not considered to be "broken" and should be functioning normally. If you feel that the functionality should be different, then please visit the Suggestion Forum (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11122&sid=1) and post a suggestion. These forums are regularly monitored by the World of Warcraft development team. 

Happened to me last night  >:(
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Oilslick

Been happening to me for a while now, I think it only teaches you a specific set of the newer recipes and once you've got those you only get the two created items from then on.  I'm still making discoveries of pre-wrath stuff randomly while making my elixirs though.

Shadowwolf

The thing is though I dont know all the Wrath stuff. According to the GM's, its not a guarantee you learn anything at all even when you can =/
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lyte

It's done that to me for the last 4 times.  I just assumed it meant I knew all the recipes.

Dargeria

Same here...  it's done that to me the last 4 or 5 times I made it.  I learned nothing so I assumed I learned all of the recipes I could learn.  I never had any problems with it before - I would learn something new every time.  Now nothing.  So I thought I learned everything. 

"Look I know you're new here and all...  but...  back up seems like a pretty universal term..."

cefwyn

I am also on a long string of no discoveries.  I have about given up on doing the research, so clarification on this would help.

Lyte

Wow so maybe it is broken and they just aren't admitting it?  I thought it was just me getting done with discoveries :)  Now I'm thinking something might be wrong with it.