Show us your UI!

Started by Shadowwolf, June 17, 2006, 08:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raif

gossamer

First one is me solo
Second is pvp in wsg
cant get in AV now heh to early so just imagine more raid bars across :P same with our raids I use the same ui set up just different buttons once I change specs
this is a party with one person heh not really a party lol

gossamer

I use target of target also:)
O0

Sakuramoon

Updated!!

Shadowwolf

How did you get the viewport working w/o exploding the water? Or did they finally fix that crap?
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Sakuramoon

My viewport got a update yesterday and so i tried it to see if it made the water go funny which it seems to be fixed and they added the reason for the water screw up it the new sun affect on the water. When you resize your view it send's the whole water part nut's

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Sakuramoon

Sunn - Viewport Art + Packs 3,4,5,6,9

Shadowwolf

Made mine more effective for healing. Grid shows group/raid on the center of my screen now right above my shapeshift bar