BC Talents...

Started by Shadowwolf, November 14, 2006, 07:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Ive played with the following set of talent points the most as ive sadly not played the beta as much as I thought Id be.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/bc-druid/talents.html?511025012533135231050000000000000000000000030000000000000000000

So far I love it. Im so glad they moved Insect Swarm over from Resto as thats always been more of a balance type of spell since its more Offense and not healing.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

predatory instincts....drool.....

improved leader of the pack....more drool....

Arcdelad

hehe...well...anyway you stack it were going to have some nice druid power after the exp :)

for myself, anything that gives me more damage for cat or bear armor is the way to go...

dharq

yeah, feral is definitely looking really good...

but balance -finally- gets treants!!! :)  :fall_tree:  :fall_tree:  :fall_tree:  fear my treant horde! :)

Shadowwolf

This was the Resto spec I was heading for on the first week I was playing around.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/bc-druid/talents.html?010000000000000000000000000000000000000000050553351531502530351

Was actually really nice and I was not so weak like Resto tends to be now. The treeform is actually really sweet.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

its time for the dawn of the druid i think!!!!!!*

note...this is a running joke between uso and myself...hopefully uso can post his...er...creation here :)

dharq

I'm telling ya, druids are already a force to be reckoned with--no other single class that I know of except paladins has managed to field a group of 40 and down Onyxia without any outside support.

After this expansion goes live, there will be pretty close to nothing in the game that a group of druids can't do if they know their stuff.

Paladins will be close, but they still look to suffer from lower than average dps based on what I'm seeing.

Arcdelad

so basically status quo for druids huh darq? :P

i dunno...the all druid guild thing is an interesting idea...a druid can do anything, and do it really well....BUT...theres always that mage-warrior-rogue-priest who can do it JUST better enough to make you aware of your limitations :)

i just realized they got rid of "Natural Weapons" in the balance area.....i am a sad sad Arc right now...

dharq

Actually, post expansion, I think we'll be almost completely on par with warriors due to lacerate and the crit reduction (biggest + for def gear)--not to mention we get an aoe avoidance that they don't have.

Rogues will still be tough to out-do since they have vanish and more aggro reduction available than catform does... but damage-wise, we'll still be equal or maybe even better in a flat-out dps comparison.

I still think balance druids will be a poor 2nd cousin to mages, but at least their abilities are about 80% of the effectiveness... and with the ability to switch out and heal when needed, that's not necessarily a bad thing. On the upside, we get lots and lots of new  :fall_tree: :fall_tree: :fall_tree:-related abilities. ;)

Oh, and natural weapons is still in, it's just in the resto tree now along with omen of clarity... check out furor (5/5 tier 1 talent), naturalist (combined natural weapons and improved healing touch, 5/5 tier 2 talent), natural shapeshifter and omen of clarity... All in the resto tree now, and all as good or better than they were for ferals before.

Vengeance

so i just noticed how much the guild druids of cenerion will go craaaaazy(not that we wont either.we probly match their number of druids  :P)
their actually going to be able to raid with JUST druids!

the tree form btw for druids, me-i thinkthat tons of druids are just gonna walk around like that for the fun on it and then respec in a while cause they were feral before the expansion...yep...

hurrah to blizzard for actually doing something good to druids  ;D ;D