Thank You Shadow

Started by Arcdelad, September 28, 2006, 11:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Shadow...thank you for keeping this site updated and fresh...this site is definitely one of the great things about this guild and im sure you dump a fair amount of time and capital into it....thank you and GREAT work

Shadowwolf

Saw the signup system overhaul didnt you? lol

Thank you very much for the appriciation.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

yeah...that system is a lot slicker than it was before...

...now if only we could get more guild members using it :)

Shadowwolf

It was buggy before and also slightly confusing to use in some parts. The How-to posts should help that and I *think* I hacked the hell out of it enough now where just about all the bugs are gone from the original code. The guy who made it does it part time while attending school and he hasnt updated the code in some time in favor of a succession system hes working on. So, good ol fashioned reverse engineering I will go and think I got it all 5 x 5 now.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

Shadowwolf

Jandris

I agree, this site is incredible! I don't know how you find time to do it all.

Kothnok

Heh, I knew what it meant but not it's etymology.  Hooray for Wikipedia!

Thanks for all the great work on the site, Shadow. :)

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Kaidelina

Yep, slickest site that i have come across.

Thanks for all the work you put into this Shadow! ;D

un4

un4

Tolwen

Shadow FTW!

even doh i dont play the game everyday anymore....i cant stop logging to the site everyday!!!

capnpop

+1 to all said above, site looks great

i'm just glad i don't need to hack joomla stuff like that on a daily basis...i usually do one really really messy hack that works and leave it at that... :P

voctovian

My goodness Shadow, between the awesome updates to the site, your playing and RL, how do you have time to sleep?  Seriously, this site is awesome.  I am frankly amazed.  Thanks you sooooooo much for the hard work you have put into this.

Voc

Shadowwolf

Quote from: Voctovian on September 29, 2006, 09:45:07 AM
My goodness Shadow, between the awesome updates to the site, your playing and RL, how do you have time to sleep?  Seriously, this site is awesome.  I am frankly amazed.  Thanks you sooooooo much for the hard work you have put into this.

Voc

I havent been =P

Hence my tardiness last night when attempting to get a quick nap before so I wouldnt pass out during the run.

Krieg

I definitely appreciate the site... I feel as if some serious time and effort went into it.

As such, I would like to say that your effort is very appreciated by me   :D