New Blizz Timeline

Started by Arcdelad, May 15, 2007, 11:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

If you go to Blizzards website, it flashes up a screen with all of their notable projects, on a kind of timeline...

thats really cool (since I first met blizz with Diablo I, became addicted to Starcraft, and played quite a bit of Diablo II)..

All that makes me wonder though if they are about to announce their next release......Starcraft II anybody? :)

Shadowwolf

Its a promo for the announcement of the new game on the 19th. Every day the site is supposed to change till the announcement is made.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Nixphire

Quote from: Shadowwolf on May 17, 2007, 02:23:26 PM
http://www.starcraft2.com
From what I read, they have owned that domain since 1999 and have had it redirecting to the Blizard web site since 2001.