Started by Gutboy, March 24, 2008, 08:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutboy

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Vengeance

Yay. I can get half my honor back now.

Shadowwolf

Next week I believe. PTR usually closes the week prior, not the day prior. Tho idk for certain, they might surprise everyone and spring it tomorrow, but the maintenance didnt say extended so I am thinking no. Ill be standing by on addon updates in case.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

samaura

Hrrm the login did say extended from 3 till 11 am ..........perhaps they changed their minds ::)

Grendeel

I tried  to log on and got the 2.4 patch and its installing as i type this.   Gonna be a rough day i think :P

Arcdelad

blitzkreig on the shattered sun quests! druids - get your moonfire warmed up to compete for quest mobs!

capnpop

i'll be using SoC to pull thanks....you may get my mob but i'll get all the others in the area :D

Apolla

What? we doing do enough dailies as it is ughulwhumps   :-\
/hires little brother to do all of his dailies for a jug of chocolate milk and a Snickers.

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Arcdelad

[item]Orb of the Sin'dorei[/item] reminds me of the time Capn tried to get rich off of two [item]Orb of Deception[/item] hehehe...

samaura

Remember alll those Vista User's....Right click on the wow shortcut and run as administrator if you are having problems getting the patch to load:)

kajunlady

mine loaded just fine vista has never really gave me a problem now that i have fiqured out how to use it

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

samaura

It depends on what version of vista....and how u have it setup really i just thought I would post incase some ppl had the questions../. :D

capnpop

Quote from: Arcdelad on March 25, 2008, 08:54:36 AM
[item]Orb of the Sin'dorei[/item] reminds me of the time Capn tried to get rich off of two [item]Orb of Deception[/item] hehehe...

i did quite well with those :D

Darkstar

I believe servers are now starting to slowly come online. The maintenance message is gone and a few servers have appeared in the gray =)

fiere redfern

Not anymore they aren't =P Blizz is (shock'd and amaze'd) extending maintenance for all the servers to get them up to 2.4 speed. Whoooo, time for more webcomics!