Add-On you think best for coordinates

Started by Gailzee, February 10, 2007, 09:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gailzee

Hello!

I asked in game a few days ago which add-on(s) you all thought best for showing grid coordinates. I didn't write the answers down figuring I'd remember and do it shortly thereafter. Well, I ended up playing a while and doing some RL stuff and forgot the names of the programs mentioned.

I do have Atlas, but it shows positions on the maps/dungeons, but not coordinates.

Please let me know the name or names of the best add-ons for coordinates, if you please.  ;D

Thanks a bunch!

Kaethdorala

un4

un4

Gailzee

If I was to download Either Titan or CT would that mean I wouldn't need Atlas? Don't those programs also offer the same stuff that atlas does too?

Atlas would be enough for me if only they had a coord mod included when viewing a zone map.

Shadowwolf

Atlas is a separate entity on its own. Its basically an enhancement to the standard WoW map showing things like instances and key locations of things like bosses and such. Expanding on that further is AtlasLoot and AtlasQuest which the first shows items that drop in said areas off said mobs, and the second shows what quests are for each instance and where to get them, the rewards, the chain leading up to them, etc.

Titan comes with a bundled Titan mod known as TitanCoords that has the option to display the map coordinates on the world map, regardless what mod to it you use, theres others out there called MetaMap and then one I use with Titan and Atlas called Cartographer which is like Atlas, ctmap mod, MetaMap and Gatherer all rolled into one depending on the modules you choose to download for it.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess