add on question

Started by Thane, February 20, 2008, 05:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thane

Through CT Core (i think) there is a mod that lets you bring the entire screen image up leaving the bottom black. The top can be donw this way too.

A friend of mine who I no longer have contact with had a mod that made the bottom of the screen come up in a similar fashion but it wasnt black. there were patterns behind it I think even a border.

if anyone can even understand what im talking about, or know what this mod is I would love to know the name of it.

?????

:)

Shadowwolf

I use Electroflux

http://files.wowace.com/ElectrofluxTextronator/ElectrofluxTextronator.zip

CT has one, but its old and they dont include it with the Core or packages anymore. In fact I dont think its been updated in close to 2yrs now, which is why I switched to Elextroflux. Plus the CT one had a lousy config. CT_Viewport is what theirs is called.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

There's an addon called Aperture and another I know of called Viewport found somewhere.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.