Wanted!

Started by Arcdelad, May 23, 2008, 06:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Hey guys...I finally have enough cash saved up to buy the [item]Badge of Tenacity[/item] on the AH. Problem is, it tends to pop on and off fast, or like yesterday someone put it up with no buyout, then the bid expired and the person hasnt put it up on the AH (I hate bidding on things).

If anyone sees it on the AH please let me know ASAP so i can go grab it. Also if you get a [item]depleted badge[/item], I will gladly buy it from you.

Thanks!

kajunlady

I tend to be on the ah alot these days so i Will keep an eye out for you, If i have enough cash on me i can buy it for you if your not on will no problem.

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Arcdelad

its pretty pricey...like 750G-1200G depending on the seller...I wouldnt ask anyone to buy it up front at that cost

kajunlady

But you didnt ask i offered :)

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN

Arcdelad

I now have this thanks to Docsamsom.....

want to talk evasion if i want it? [item]badge of tenacity[/item] + [item]moroes' lucky pocket watch[/item] + [item]idol of terror[/item] + grace of air totem = close to unhittable :)

kajunlady

unknown

UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN